- Breastfeeding: Chemical Concentrations Do Not Decrease During Lactation
- July 16, 2009 — A new study suggests that lipid-adjusted concentrations of polybrominated diphenyl ethers, polychlorinated biphenyls, polychlorinated
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommends Primary Care Interventions To Promote Breastfeeding
- October 20, 2008 — Following an extensive evidence review, the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force concluded that doctors, nurses, hospitals and
- Breastfeeding May Prevent Breast Cancer
- January 22, 2009 — Scientists have found that extended lactation protects again mammary tumor development. Women who breastfeed for greater
- Codeine Not Safe For All Breastfeeding Moms And Their Babies
- August 21, 2008 — Using pain treatments which contain codeine may be risky for some breastfeeding mothers, according to new research. The research suggests that the codeine used in some pain relief drugs can actually … > full story
- Breastfeeding Reduces Risk Of Breast Cancer In Women With A Family History Of The Disease
- August 12, 2009 — According to a new study, women with a family history of breast cancer were 59 percent less likely to develop breast cancer themselves if they breastfed their … > full story
- Pacifiers No Barrier To Breastfeeding Success
- May 4, 2009 — Many women have heard of the benefits of breastfeeding and pacifier use in reducing the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (
- Benefits Of Breastfeeding Outweigh Risk Of Infant Exposure To Environmental Chemicals In Breastmilk
- December 20, 2008 — A study comparing breastfed and formula fed infants across time showed that the known beneficial effects of breastfeeding are greater than the potential risks associated with infant exposure to … > full story
- Fast-food Diet Cancels Out Benefits Of Breastfeeding In Preventing Asthma, Study Shows
- January 28, 2009 — Eating fast food more than once or twice a week negated the beneficial effects that breastfeeding has in protecting children from … > full story\
- Can Breastfeeding Reduce Multiple Sclerosis Relapses?
- February 20, 2009 — Women who have multiple sclerosis may reduce their risk of relapses after pregnancy if they breastfeed their babies, according to a new … > full story
INDONESIA BRESTFEEDING NETWORK
Breast is the Best ! What could be more natural?
Office ; JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 10210
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
editor in Chief :
email : email@example.com
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
Copyright © 2009, Indonesia Breastfeeding Networking Information Education Network. All rights reserved.