- Your baby will appear content and satisfied after most feeds.
- He should be healthy and gaining weight after the first two weeks.
- Your breasts and nipples should not be sore.
- After the first few days, your baby should have at least six wet nappies a day.
- He should also pass at least two yellow stools every day.
INDONESIA BRESTFEEDING NETWORK
Office ; JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 10210
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
email : email@example.com,
editor in Chief :
Dr WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009, Indonesia Breasfeeding Networkong Information Education Network. All rights reserved.