- An Evidence-Based Review of Important Issues Concerning Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia, AAP Technical Report 2004
A technical report about the evidence related to the management of hyperbilirubinemia.
- Breastfeeding and the Use of Human Milk, AAP Policy Statement 2005
The complete AAP policy statement on breastfeeding and use of human milk.
- Management of Hyperbilirubinemia in the Newborn Infant 35 or More Weeks of Gestation Clinical Practice Guideline, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2004
A clinical guideline on the management of hyperbilirubinemia in the term infant.
- Prevention of Rickets and Vitamin D Deficiency in Infants, Children, and Adolescents, AAP Clinical Report, 2008
A clinical report regarding the need for vitamin D supplementation for infants and children.
Policies from Other Organizations
- Breastfeeding and Maternal and Infant Health Outcomes in Developed Countries
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality published this review of all of the evidence pertaining to the impact of breastfeeding on infant and maternal health.
- Breastfeeding Policy Statement, American Academy of Family Physicians, 2007
A short statement identifying the American Academy of Family Physicians’ stance on breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding Position Paper, American Academy of Family Physicians, 2008
A paper explaining the American Academy of Family Physicians’ stance on breastfeeding.
- HHS Blueprint for Action on Breastfeeding — Developed by HHS.
This blueprint identifies a plan for the US to implement to increase its breastfeeding rates.
- Special Report from ACOG, Breastfeeding: Maternal and Infant Aspects, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 2007
A paper explaining the opinion of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists regarding breastfeeding.
- The Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding, Baby-Friendly USA
This Web site explains the Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative’s Ten Steps to creating a Baby Friendly hospital.
INDONESIA BRESTFEEDING NETWORK
Office ; JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 10210
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
editor in Chief :
Dr WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : email@example.com
Copyright © 2009, Indonesia Breasfeeding Networkong Information Education Network. All rights reserved.